Currently there are over 11,000 children
in foster care in Missouri.
Over 2,000 children are waiting for a forever family.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

"21 KIDS!" Someone Recently Shared this Story and Link With Me

Very encouraging!! It is easy sometimes to feel isolated and bogged down by the "system".  It is wonderful to hear other stories of how God is moving to place children who do not have a  forever family, into loving Christian homes. I'll agree with a friend-I have no room to whine.  I love my children!! I like the quote/paraphrase from this families' blog-"The journey to the children is what beats you down-not caring for and loving them"
Reminds me-Don't ever listen to someone's "No", when God has told you "yes".  Don't ever ignore God's "No" when someone is telling you "yes".

http://itsacrazylifebutitsourlife.blogspot.com/p/our-adoption-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment