Currently there are over 11,000 children
in foster care in Missouri.
Over 2,000 children are waiting for a forever family.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Choosing to See

     I just finished reading "Choosing to See."  Needless to say, my tissues are all gone.  I love reading books where people share about their journey through life.  Somehow it reaches me on a much deeper level than reading books where the author tells you about something or how to do something etc.
The Bible says "iron sharpens iron." I have grown by reading this book.  While Mary Beth shares about the loss of their beloved daughter(they have 6 children-3 bio and 3 adopted), the book also is about her life journey...her struggle with religion, shame, disappointment, loss and depression.

If you haven't read it yet....you need to...
Our time on this earth is just the begining...


http://marybethchapman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment