Currently there are over 11,000 children
in foster care in Missouri.
Over 2,000 children are waiting for a forever family.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GIVE LOVE, Foster Care Adoption T-shirt Fundraiser is Here!!

I am so excited!! My daughter had to do a community service project for school. She decided to do something to help kids in Foster Care. We are going to be selling T's to raise awareness of the need for loving Foster Care and Adoptive homes. We decided to use all the proceeds to provide suitcases and other needed items for Kids in care.  Please let me know if you have a question? There are 2 types of women's T's available, a fitted T and a regular T. The fitted women's T's run SMALL. You are welcome to contact me by email if you would rather send in a check for your order. Each T is $20. If you live nearby, I can arrange a delivery or pick-up.
gormanfamilycircus@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment